Some round bumps on your body are cysts and some are lipomas (and some are cancer).
We will discuss the differences between them and what you can do to help remove a lipoma without getting an expensive surgery.
Lipomas are usually harmless (i.e., benign tumors), but many people who get them don’t like the way they look so they resort to painful and sometimes painful surgeries. We have a painless, natural option for you to try that takes just a few days to work.
They can develop almost anywhere on the body and are relatively common, but what causes them in the first place?
A lipoma is a ball of fatty tissue that forms just below the skin and normally found on the abdomen, shoulders, neck, and armpits. In rare cases, they form inside the body (e.g., muscle tissue, organs, etc.). It kind of feels like rubbery, squishy ball and can move it around a little under the skin.
Lipomas grow slowly and take months or even years to fully develop and a fairly small (less than 2 inches). That being said, there are reports of bigger ones reaching 8 inches across. These little balls can develop at virtually any age, but ages 40-60 are the most common.
Lipomas and Cysts
Firstly, find a dermatologist to make the final decision as to what the lump is and how to treat it. Now that we have that out of the way…
Lipomas do share some characteristics with cysts but are not the same thing.
- Lipomas are an abnormal growth of soft fatty tissue.
- Cysts are a reddish firm sac of fluid. They occur because of blockage of the ducts of the glands on the skin.
How are lipomas treated?
There’s not really a treatment because they pose no real harm to your health, but a doctor may order an ultrasound. If for some reason the lipoma is painful or gets infected they may recommend that it gets surgically removed.
This procedure can be carried out the doctor’s office or an outpatient surgery center.
Liposuction and steroid injections are two other less-used methods of removal.
This recipe can help shrink your lipomas and we also include 2 bonus tips at the very bottom.
- 2 tablespoon raw organic honey (we recommend this)
- 4 tablespoons organic aloe vera gel (we recommend this)
- Mix ingredients.
- Lightly massage on the area/s needed. Make sure there’s a nice thick layer left on the skin.
- Wrap with plastic.
- Reapply every 24 hours for a total of 9 days.
- Turmeric (we recommend this) can help prevent inflammation and keep the multiplication of fat cells to a low roar.
- Green tea (we recommend this) can reduce fatty tissue and shrink its size.